The O'Day is a week away. Here are some more details.
1) Site assignments are attached. There are three schools that are not yet to the 3 meets/regatta threshold. If you haev results that will prove you are there, please share them with me.
2) Deadline to withdrew without penalty is 48 hours prior to report time, which would be 0830 on This is especially important for those schools who are on probation (see attached list). Since some schools did not get their first or second choice site, please let Jonathan or me know if you are withdrawing as soon as you can, so we can offer re-assignment to some schools if possible. .
3) Qualifying sites will start building their Tech Score sites this week. Those sites will have logistically information, SIs, and rotations posted. Please check there first for information- https://scores.
4) Along those lines, please make sure that your team lists are updated and your Tech Score account is active. All Race participation (RP) info will be recorded on-line and the responsibility of the coach/adult supervisor. Inaccurate or incomplete RP info is a costly penalty.
5) Finally, remember it is an ISSA/NESSA rule that you must wear a USCG approved PFD. Failure to do so is also a big team penalty.
There are a lot of moving parts this weekend, but if everyone takes care of their own stuff, it will go smoothly.